Thursday, June 4, 2009

Does this mean I'm old?

My summer officially begins this weekend. I'm kicking it off with my 10-year high school reunion on Friday and Saturday! So hard to believe it's already here.
I was lucky enough to plan it with my wonderful friends, Ashley and April who live in Sioux City and Long Beach, respectively. We made it something we would enjoy so I hope everyone else does too. In any case, I know the three of us will find a way to have fun (we always do!). I have spent the past couple nights working on decor so if it all works out, I'll post pictures.
Then Sunday is my & Sparky's one-year wedding anniversary! Which I can't believe either. I'm still going through wedding withdrawals a year later. Let's just hope I remember to pull the cake out of the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment