Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hope I didn't make any promises!

I am a bad blogger, I know!
I was never very good at keeping a diary/journal either. I had originally named this blog, "What Happened to Harvard?" to reflect how ambitious I had been as a second grader determined to go to Harvard law school.
But that was in the winter where everything is a little more negative, a little more depressing. Now; the sun is shining, things are warming up and I get to pull out my summer clothes. Everything has a more positive spin on it and I want to as well.
So instead of asking myself why I am not X, Y and Z; let's talk about how I can enjoy and learn about the things I like; and (bonus!) maybe get a little classier along the way!
Oh - and I'll try to update more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment