Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everyone's Doing It

I believe it's official that almost everyone and their dog has a blog by now. So many people have one that blogging is almost passé. Now, you're supposed to "micro-blog" on Twitter. I tweet, but I'm generally to wordy to say anything of substance in 140 characters. Good thing I got that degree in journalism.
So maybe I'm late to the party but I'm starting a blog. One thing that prevented me from doing it earlier is that I am not an expert. In anything. The only thing I could even claim experience in is event planning but can't hold a candle to ladies like Hostess with the Mostess and Lollipop Events. So really,you should take anything I say with a grain of salt. I have no idea what I'm talking about.
On top of that, while my life is great, it's not that interesting. I doubt anyone wants to read about what my husband, Sparky, and I watched on TV last night or how I can't keep the house clean.
So how about the trials and tribulations I experience trying to go from being a Klassy Lady to an actual lady? Let's give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment