Thursday, May 20, 2010

What Can I Say?

Let's clear the air - it's been far too long. Over one month since my last post. I'm a poor excuse for a blogger. There's really no excuse. Just a few things at work and at home that sucked me into a black hole that did not allow me the time or energy to mess with anything beyond them. Well, maybe that was the case for a couple weeks. Then, it just got a little intimidating. But...I'll give you a quick re-cap of what's been going on. Think "Twelve Days of Christmas" but with less numbers and repetitions.

For the past month or so this is what I've been doing...

Lots of cricut cutting...


And invitation making...

Seeing eight sorority sisters...


Planning three Regional Meetings...


And one Kentucky Derby Party...

OK - not really like the song and I probably haven't been too busy to blog. Just too lazy mentally exhausted. But I'll do better. Well, I'll try to do better!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! I think a cricut tutorial is in order. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete