Friday, January 8, 2010

No Excuses

I've been avoiding this post for a long time (obviously). A few weeks turned into a month, which turned into two months which turned into a bunch of excuses - planning a trip for work is taking all my time, the holidays are far too crazy, I've only seen this episode of The Office three times before so I better make sure I don't miss anything...
Then; I was going to get really crafty. To my knowledge, I have no blog visitors/followers at this point so I was going to write a bunch of posts and give them dates in the past so, if/when I do start having thousands of followers, I will look like the prolific blogger I would like to be. Sneaky, right?
Actually, I'm sure real bloggers do it all the time. But for a minute I thought it was pretty clever.
I'm too lazy honest for that though. So, I'm going to start fresh and hopefully be a bit more disciplined in my approach to blogging. Maybe then I'll start accumulating those thousands of followers I'm going to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment