Friday, July 31, 2009

Revealing Photos

On Monday, I begin a formal 10-week diet and exercise program. It's called Extreme Bodyshaping. Just the title is enough to make me laugh at the thought of me doing it. Let's be clear, I don't do "extreme" anything. And bodyshaping, well let's just say exercise has never been a hobby of mine.
So basically, I think this thing is going to kick my butt. Hopefully in a way that doesn't involve me crying at all. But I could use a little discipline so I think this will be good for me in a lot of ways.
The worst part of it all is this afternoon. I have to take my "before" picture. In bike shorts. And a sports bra. Ya. That alone will probably be enough to make me cry. One thing I'm trying to decide is whether to suck in and look slightly decent in the picture or let it all hang out so the "after" picture has more impact.
Let's just hope the "after" picture rocks in any case- because that's the only thing that will make up for subjecting me to this torture today.

No comments:

Post a Comment